SHOP THE POST
Mamas, you are probably well aware by now that I love a smocked outfit for the kiddos especially for the holiday’s and with the 4th right around the corner, I wanted to find the perfect flag inspired get-up for Rosie. The ladies behind one of my favorite online sites for smocking, Smocked Auctions sent Rosie the patriotic set that she’s wearing in the images above. I usually opt for a dress or bubble but I thought thissmocked flag top & ruffle short set was just so adorable 🙂 p.s. the exact version sold out quickly but I found an almost identical version: HERE. Add a bow & classic red or white sandals and you’re all set!
- thisflag tee & shorts is equally as adorable as Rosie’s outfit
- I’m also really loving this peace sign tee (I might just have to get it for Rosie even if its for a boy) p.s. check out the back of the tee it’s my fav part! ????
- a similar version: here… & how cute is this quicksilver shirt?
- this Oxford jon-jon for a baby boy (super cute & is on sale for $11)
- Don’t forget to add a pair of red, white & blue shoes: HERE & a star-studded HAT: HERE
For more 4th inspo: I’ve rounded up the rest of my patriotic inspired picks for the kiddos below..and if you missed my Forth of July Round-Up for Mom, please check it out! I added a few more festive finds to it this morning)
SHOP THE 4th of JULY BOUTIQUE BELOW: