SHOP THE POST
Happy Friday! I’m super excited for a weekend out EAST with the girls! I’m heading out the door in a few hours for one of my besties bachelorette parties but before I leave, I wanted to share my outfit details + a round up of a few items that I’ve been coveting for summer! *Shop the full boutique at the end of this post*
WHAT I’M WEARING:
Nothing is easier then throwing on an comfortable jumpsuit paired with a denim jacket. (The perfect day to night outfit) I purchased the particular jumpsuit I’m wearing from my local Zara on the UWS. Two similar linen styles: here & here! I love jumpsuits because they require minimal effort & little thought when getting dressed in the morning… and if I’m going out at night, I’ll just toss on a jean jacket: here & here plus a pair of block heels like one of my Loaffler Randall styles: here & here & I’m ready for dinner on the town!
5 ITEMS I’M COVETING FOR SUMMER:
- Little White Summer Dress: First & foremost is it really summer with-out a little white dress? I’m in love with these two styles… short style: here & long: here ! I also recently found out that LoveShackFancy opened a boutique in Sag Harbor & I can’t wait to check it out while I’m out in Montauk this summer. I’m sure it looks even more dreamier in person then it does in the pictures.
- New Sunny’s: I just purchased this pair of Ray-Ban’s! I am obsessed with the new hexagonal shape. I was also debating purchasing this round pair and you can never go wrong with the classic style: here (p.s. did you know that Ray-ban offers FREE OVERNIGHT Shipping & Returns! I received my pair the very next day! Another pair in excited to try out is this fun pair of white cat-eye LeSpecs!
- Matching Pant & Blazer Set: I’m so about this trend! I just purchased these two matching sets: HERE & HERE & I plan on keeping 1 of them. I couldn’t decide between the fun and floral pattern or a more structured and sophisticated look. *Stay tuned because one of them will be coming to the BLOG soon*
- Sandals: I’m crushing on this pair of high-heeled sandals. I haven’t made the purchase yet because I rarely wear heels unless its for a wedding! I have a few coming up at the end of the summer so I’m hoping for a sale soon! For your everyday sandal that won’t break the bank, this specific style (20% off with code: summer) comes in every color imaginable & they will definitely be you’re summer staple! I have them in both cognac & white & I also found a similar style for even less: here
- White Wide Leg Crop Denim: I have my eye on both these high-waisted wide-leg pairs: HERE & HERE and I also like this style from J.Crew for a budget-friendly alternative.
*Ps Coolchange extended the Let’s Be Mom Friends Promotion until Today. So today is the last day to score 30% off your entire purchase (including sale items) when you use the CODE: MOMFRIENDS30
THIS WEEK’s OTHER BLOG POSTS: