With winter right around the corner it’s time to add some cozy scarves & wraps to your cold-weather wardrobe! I received this windowpane style from Hat Attack in the early Fall and I have been wearing it non-stop with the temps being in the 40s this week. I love adding a patterned scarf to an otherwise neutral or monochrome outfit because it helps pull the look together and at the same time makes getting dressed in the am easy peasy. Throw on jeans, a top and a pretty oversized scarf and you’re ready to go! The windowpane style is one of my favorites. It’s big enough to wrap around you like a blanket but it looks good tied around the neck as well. Hat Attack also makes the coziest winter hats & gloves I have both this pom style hat & this pair of texting gloves. Check out the rest of my favorite winter scarf styles below! (scroll down)
- Budget Friendly: this $12 style is a no brainer
- Fan Favorite: this fringe blanket scarf is everywhere! I like the grey & black colors.
- Holiday Scarf: this tartan style is perfect for December! (40% off with CODE: SNUGGLE)
- Travel Scarf/Wrap: I love this blush blanket scarf by dudley Stephen’s. It’s also the perfect travel companion
- Leopard Print: everyone needs a leopard print scarf in their closet. Love this style (also 40% off)