Currently: curled up on the couch (in the coziest cashmere lounge set) under a comfy blanket (half watching the Hallmark Christmas Channel) and creating this Cozy Girl Gift Guide. I don’t know about you guys but after the Holiday’s it’s time to unwind and there’s nothing I love more then curling up on the couch surrounded by and wearing all things cozy. Check out the gift-guide I created below for the Cozy Girl.
- Slippers– I have these Ugg slippers which are a favorite and I’m thinking about getting this pair for Christmas. Also loving this sandal slipper and these high-top sneakers that look as cozy as slippers.
- Christmas Scented Candle: Nest is my go-to for holiday candles. I love this particular scent.
- Kindle: I’m a hadrd-copy book kind of gal but for those of you who like to curl up with a kindle I feel you!
- Cashmere Joggers/set: a must have for the winter and curling up on the couch days. I love this pair and it won’t break the bank. Matching sweater: HERE
- Soft Cable Winter Hat: my favorite winter hats are from Hat Attack. I am making quite the collection. This cable pom knit & this cashmere beanie re among my favorites
- Gloves: This pair of cashmere texting gloves are on my Christmas wish list.
- Wrap and/or Scarf: For a blanket scarf (Dudley-Stephen’s is the way to go) the softest fleece material. For a traditional scarf love this under $50 style that comes in multiple colors
- Sweater/ Robe: I swear the comfiest thing you will ever own is this sweater. I wear it traveling because its warm and cozy and its great for lounging around the house (also comes in multiple colors and a robe version as well: HERE
- Pajamas: I’m definitely a PJ girl. Eberjey makes the coziest styles & I’m loving all three of these comfy sets: HERE, HERE & HERE.
- Cozy Throw: love this “in the wild” blanket throw & this herringbone fringe blanket.
- Socks: these cozy fleece lined socks will be perfect for the cold winter months ahead.
- Face Mask: my skins needs lots of extra hydration especially in the cool winter months. This Rose Face Mask is great for an extra pick me up.
- Hand Cream: I’m a big fan of this brand’s skin-care line. For extra dry hands in the winter months, checkout this hand-cream. I also currently use their night-time moisturizer and under-eye cream as well.
- Sleep Mask: love this gold silk sleep mask. perfect for sleeping & traveling.
- Patagonia Pull Over: A must have for any cozy girl!
More of my cozy favs below!