SO SO excited to share with you all the FIRST of many HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES this season! This year I’ve made sure to include special “Gifts that Give Back” within all of my gifting guide series! With so much talk surrounding presents, spending and gifting it’s important to give back this holiday season as well…whether its it’s with a donations or through your time it all counts! So to help you on this journey…anytime you see the “Gifts that Gives Back” icon you can feel confident that these purchases are helping you do some good during the holiday season!
Today, I’m kicking of my first Holiday Gift Guide Series with the ULTIMATE TODDLER GIFT GUIDE (AGES 1-3). I’ve rounded up my top toy/clothing/accessories picks for your little boys & girls and explained why each item was included in my line-up. I couldn’t fit every item in the photo above (I did my best) but scroll down for all of my picks and apologies if some are out of order! Happy Holiday Shopping!
- Cuddle & Kind Stuffed Animal: *Gift that Gives Back* These adorable & cozy hypoallergenic dolls are the perfect gift this holiday season. For every 1 of their hand-knit dolls purchased, Cuddle + Kind will provide 10 meals to a child in need. The lovely family of 5 behind the cute little dolls are on a mission to feed as many children as they can and at the of 2017, they donated 3,440,678 meals to children in need My picks for a GIRL: “Stella the Polar Bear” & BOY: “Sebastian the Lamb” Check out my recent post: HERE for more info.
- Scooter & Helmet: We got Rosie’s a scooter for her 2nd birthday this year. This is a fail-proof present that any little girl or boy will LOVE opening up on Christmas morning! Don’t forget the helmet !
- Cold Weather Boots (SOREL , UGG & HUNTER) Rosie needs a new pair of snow boots so I’m going to get her this adorable pair from Sorel. Boy option:HERE ….and UGG boots for babies and toddlers are just the cutest! Definitely not a necessity but a very cute Christmas gift indeed. Rosie would die over these glittery ones: HERE You can also never go wrong with Classic Hunter boots for both genders in multiple colors: HERE.
- Arts & Crafts Box: These “busy box” sets are the perfect gift to entertain your toddler whether your traveling or looking for a fun activity to do at home
- Stroller & Baby: Another fun play gift. Rosie loves pretending she is taking her baby out for a walk with her play stroller. She even grabs a purse and tells me she’s off to work! We bring this small one to the playground as well and it fits nicely under the real carriage.
- Anything Melissa and Doug. They make the best crafts and toys. Does anyone else’s toddler love to swiffer and clean? Rosie’s grandma got her this Sweep & Mop Broom Set for her birthday and she loves it! My other favorite Melissa & Doug Picks:
- Play Doctor Set: I’m not sure about your little ones but Rosie is obsessed with playing doctor. She loves giving out “pretend flu shots” and making everyone say “ahhhhh”. This doctor set is under $30 and the perfect budget friendly imaginative gift for your little one.
- Kid’s Tablet: This year we are talking about getting Rosie this special edition kids tablet to use on the plane and long trips. I’ve tried to hold off on electronic devices thus far but with long Christmas flights coming up I think it may be time. and of course this Frozen head-phone set to go with!
- Play Guitar: this just looks super fun! Every time my younger brother plays the guitar Rosie is obsessed so I’m thinking about getting her a “play one” for Christmas this year and I’ve seen this all over every kids website.
- Play Kitchen Set: buying your toddler their first kitchen is like a parental rite of passage! Both boys & girls will love “pretend cooking” in their play kitchen. We have this compact size version that’s a great budget friendly option for NYC living. For a bigger more elaborate kitchen that can fit into the style of your playroom, My favorites are: HERE & HERE. For a plastic version that is easily movable: HERE Don’t forget to add this play four “food groups set“and this “pretend toaster set” & mini apron to your list as well!
- Allbird Sneakers: Something that’s on the Christmas list for myself and for Rosie. My husband has a few pairs of allbird’s and he swears by them… I recently saw that they make them for women and kids as well so I have my eye on this uni-sex “smallbird” for Rosie.
- Winter Coat (Ralph Lauren or Patagonia) Ralph Lauren is my go to for quality children’s pieces that you can hand down. This classic winter jacket is on Rosie’s xmas list & this version would be perfect for a little boy. Ralph is also having some major sales right now( 30% off sale + an extra 15% off outerwear ) making it a good time to purchase a winter jacket for the little ones. Patagonia Picks: For a Boy: reversible fleece & snow jacket Girl version: HERE
- Christmas PJS: *Gift that Gives Back* a more detailed post coming your way but in the meantime my favorite Christmas PJ’s this year include Sammy & Nat’s Holiday Vacation Pajama’s: For every pair of pjs purchased, Sammy & Nat will donate a pair to a child in need! Other favorites include: Roberta Roller Rabbit’s Monkey Mas Pjs & The Beaufort Bonnet Company’s “Sarah Janes Sweet Dream Train Set“
- My 1st Dollhouse: Every little girl needs her very first dollhouse! My favorite picks: HERE & HERE (this would be gender neutral) Budget Friendly: HERE
- Building Blocks Set: if there is one thing almost all kids enjoy doing….it’s building and then tearing things down. This building block set is the perfect imaginative play gift. It’s a little to big for our NYC apartment but if you have a play-room with storage this is a definite must-have.
- Personalized Name Book: “I see Me”- Good Night Elizabeth ..this is always on all my gifting guides for birthdays, holidays you name it. I love the personal touch and this is one of Rosie’s favorite books. It also helped her with learning her name. The original: HERE (you can enter your child’s full name and birthdate)
- Personalized Chair: Rosie received this “My First Anywhere” Chair as a gift from her GG on her 1st bday. She is super protective of it & does not let anyone go near her “Rosie chair” A definite must have for a 1-2 year old.
- Personalized Snow Hat: I love anything with a monogram and this pom & ear-flap hat is the cutest stocking stuffer! Personalize your little boy or girls hat with their initials or first name. Budget Friendly option: HERE
- Soccer Net & Basketball Hoop: for your little athlete! Give them a play soccer net or basketball hoop. Either one of these sporting gifts Christmas morning that they will be sure to love!
- Play Desk & Chairs: Another must have for older kids. Rosie has snacks at her desk, colors does crafts & more. This pint-sized version is perfect for the little ones and doesn’t take up to much space!
- Truck/Cars Set & Rug: This construction truck carpet is great for little boys & girls imaginative play. It also won’t take up a ton of space and is easy to clean up and store after your little ones are done playing. Check out this wooden car set
- Dudley Stephe’s Fleece: I love that my favorite Mom Fleece brand has a kids line as well to so Rosie & I can be twins 😉 I have this red style on my list for Rosie.
- Monogrammed Roll-Neck Sweater: from Monogram Mary. This is another one of my go-to gifts that is always on my list. Rosie has a style for pretty much every season and they are fun to customize for the holiday’s or a special occasion! Reach out to Brooke directly to customize exactly what you want on it! Rosie wore this style neutral color with red monogram for last year’s Christmas card! Check it out: HERE
IMAGINATIVE PLAY & TOYS
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES