I had a little help from the husband and my younger brother on this one! When it comes to getting a gift for Frank I have always strived to give him something meaningful that I know he’ll love.. One of the favorite gifts of his (that I gave him) was a Chelsea Soccer Flag that I had professionally cut & framed for him. He bought the suvenlour flag at a game when he was abroad and it now hangs in his office (this was probably 7 years ago)
We also both love to travel so for the past few years we have decided to forgo the big present and spend the money on a trip together. This for me is a no brainer I’d much rather have some alone time with him sitting on a beach & sipping a cocktail then some material object… that said I usually do like to get him a small gift like something you would find off this list because it’s always fun opening a little something on Christmas morning!
- Herschell Supply Duffle Bag: A classic duffle bag for the jet-setting guy! I got my husband this Ralph Lauren Style a few years ago and he loves it.
- Oakley Sunglasses: A classic pair of sunny’s that would look good on your husband, brother or dad!
- Twice Toothpaste: For the guy who is into grooming. A new toothpaste brand that focuses on your smile. A duo toothpaste set formulated for day (a burst of wintergreen & peppermint) & night (soothing lavender & vanilla). Includes Vitamins A, C, E and eliminated ingredients that are found in traditional toothpastes that can be irritating to your gums. Added bonus: Everything is gloably sourced, and 10% of the profits from the company go to GLO Good Foundation. which serves communities in dire need of proper dental care.
- Record Player: Frank actually got me a smilier record player as a gift when I was pregnant with Rosie along with some of my favorite records and it was one of my favorite gifts! I think this would be great for the music loving guy in your life as well!
- Wireless Ear Buds: It’s been said once you get the wireless ear buds you can never go back to regular headphones. Great gift for the tech-savy guy in your life.
- Bonobos Quilted Jacket: Another one of hubby’s picks. He is a big fan of the Bonobos brand. I like this herringbone shirt jacket for a gift! They measure you in store and have your size
- Leather Travel Case: Another good gift for the traveling guy. My husband likes a leather case but this nylon dopp kit is also a stylish budget friendly buy.
- Patagonia 1/4 zip Pull-Over: can’t go wrong with a classic Patagonia pull over. Another crowd pleaser for all the men in your life and this one is on SALE
- Allbird Shoes: My husband has both the slip on’s and the sneakers and he swears by their comfort,. I have to admit the slip on’s I thought looked kind of goofy when he bought them last year but he was definitely ahead of the curve I seem them everywhere now! and I may even get a pair of myself and Rosie this year.
- Ugg Slippers: comfy and cozy slippers for the winter months ahead
- Barbour Vest: Frank is in the market for a new vest. Normally, Barbour would be a bit trendy for his taste but I’m thinking about getting him this classic olive green vest because it’s a classic that will never go out of style.
- Running Gloves: For the athletic guy. Running gloves & a running hat for the colder months!
- Plaid Robe: For the cozy guy. This plaid style robe would be great for Christmas morning.
- Skinny Wallet: classic leather card case perfect for the hubby or your dad
- Navy Seal Watch: Another previous gift that I’ve given to frank in the past. He loves this sporty style watch for the weekends. I found it on major sale: HERE
- ChargeHub: for the tech savvy guy, the ChargeHub offers wireless charging, and provides 7 devices with an optimal charge at one time.