SHOP THE POST
I wasn’t planning on posting this outfit on the BLOG until after the 4th holiday but my floral jumpsuit: HERE is on MAJOR SALE on 2 SITES & the rest of the options from the REBECCA TAYLOR SUMMER SALE were too good to miss! DETAILS I LOVE: I adore the X shaped, ruffled neckline along with the elastic cinched waist of this jumpsuit which makes for a feminine & comfortable fit! Toss on a pair of block heels: HERE & a woven clutch: HERE and you’re bridal/baby shower or date night ready!
*USE CODE: JULY30 to take an additional 30% off sale items making my jumpsuit 55% off! Sizes are going fast so if you can’t find your size check out Nordstrom for additional sizes. You can snag the same jumpsuit: HERE for (40% off).
FUN FACT: I mentioned Cafe Lalo on my instagram earlier this morning because it’s one of my favorite places on the UWS to grab late night desert or coffee during the day. It has a light and airy feel with floor to ceiling windows that look out onto West 83rd street. Just an overall charming & lovely spot if you’re ever in the area! Plus their cakes & pastries are top notch! A fun piece of trivia, the cafe is often seen in movies shot in NYC…Including one of my favorites, “You’ve Got Mail” starring Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks. Meg Ryan’s character is Kathleen Kelly (which happens to be my full maiden name)… I can’t tell you how many times people have asked me if I was named after that movie,..granted I was born about 15 years before the movie even came out 😉 That said, if you’re ever on the UWS (catching a show or grabbing dinner) you have to check this place out for after dinner espresso & desert!
Rebecca Taylor STAND OUTS:
- I just purchased this light & airy midi striped dress. I love the colors for summer
- I love the silhouette & pattern of this floral poplin dress. You can find the same pattern in a midi-length style: HERE
- This structured & feminine jumpsuit
- I have this Jumpsuit which was recently marked down. You can find more details & images from my previous post : HERE
- I feel like I have to get this jumpsuit because its called ROSIE 🙂 plus it’s really cute!
- this jumpsuit for 4th of July weekend. It will take you from the beach straight to cocktails & sunset
- this linen striped jumpsuit was just reduced to $56 and is great for everyday wear!
ok mamas! I’m signing off for the weekend! Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th! Whether your celebrating this weekend or next! (this midweek July 4th has me all confused) & Don’t forget to check out this week’s latest Blog Posts: 4th of July ATTIRE: FOR MOM & FOR THE BABES