SHOP THE LOOK
Summer may have come to a close but wedding season is definitely not over for me! I have two weddings coming up at the end of the month (and I need to find dresses for both the rehearsal dinner & the main event) I figured now was as good a time as any to do a wedding guest blog post & round-up some of my favorite dress styles for early fall !
I wore this ice blue slip dress to my cousins wedding over the summer! I was in between a number of patterned options but instead I opted for a simple & classic look that I knew I would have for years to come. The slip dress is such an elegant & timeless style I don’t think you can go wrong with any number of these!
The material of this theory dress is satin so it provides more coverage then you might think. It’s not thin like a lot of the silk styles I’ve tried on in the past. I also love the double strap details & the two slits on both sides. For a budget friendly option, check out this style from rent-the-runway
- I just purchased this maxi dress to wear to my friends wedding in Italy next month! I love anything with long-sleeves & I’m obsessed with the pattern and ruffle tiered hem! (only a few sizes left!
- I also have my eye on this dress for my cousins wedding at the end of Sept! Also obsessed with the color & cut. (Bloomingdales is running a big buy more save more sale and lots of dresses are included!
- For the rehearsal I have my eye on this
- SPLURGE: Obsessed with this dress but way to pricy for me
- STEAL: Rent-The-Runway has some new styles like this if you don’t want to spend $$$ on a new style.
p.s. if you need a comfortable nude high-heel this patent-leather pair is my go-to. It matches with everything & is under $50! Similar suede heel: HERE Check out the rest of the wedding guest boutique below!