*RELATED BLOG POST:VDAY PJ’s FOR THE ENTIRE FAM
Rosie’s Outfit Details:
You’ve probably noticed but I really love a monogrammed roll-neck sweater (anything with a monogram for that matter)! These types of sweaters are perfect for every occasion! Fourth of July, Christmas, Valentine’s Day you name it! Admittedly, they can be on the expensive side (I’ve included a SPLURGE VS STEAL option above), but it’s a great wardrobe piece that your child can wear throughout the entire year! I usually order a size up and just roll up the sleeves so Rosie has some time to grow into it and I can get as much use out of it as possible!
These bow-back leggings are the best for everyday wear and play time!
Medium to Large Size BOWS:here
Valentine’s Day Inspired Picks:
- I love a skirt for the little one’s!…I think they are so cute and are a great alternative to a typical dress for a special occasion! Check out this cute heart skirt from H&M (which actually has a pretty decent & affordable kids & baby section that I surprisingly just became aware of)
- How cute are these heart slippers?
- This sweater
- This tee
- For daddy’s girl: here
- this footie & this onesie for a baby boy
- these jack Rodger’s heart sandals for baby girl or toddler! so cute
- this sweater onesie for baby boy or this tee