In my opinion one can never go wrong with a dozen roses, a heart-shaped box of chocolates & a card for V-DAY..but if you’re looking for a little something extra this Holiday take a look at the roundup of Valentine’s Day inspired picks below!
- I received this personalized accordion wallet/clutch for Christmas from my sis-in law! And I love it– the blush color with gold monogram is perfect for a VDAY gift for the lady in your life!
- Stationery is always a good gift no matter the Occassion.
- This herringbone throw blanket (pictured above): a classic and comes in a variety of colors!
- This blouse from J.Crew
- This sweater (which is out of my price range) but I just love it! I would just point to it and look at my husband after everything I say 😉 BUDGET FRIENDLY OPTION: here
- I don’t normally wear a lot of pink but this sweatshirt sweater looks very cozy
- For mom to buy herself: these wedges, I love the scallop detail or these flats for spring!
- My favorite mirrored sunglasses: here
**P.S. I’ve added a few more options to the Valentine’s Day PJ Post for the entire fam! Visit the post here: VDAY PJ SETS **
SHOP THE REST OF MY VDAY GIFT BOUTIQUE BELOW: