I re-started this series again with 5 things that I’m currently loving/following last week: HERE . So happy you guys liked it and given your feedback my plan is to make this series a weekly/bi-weekly occurrence going forward!
1. Small Businesses Give Back: I’m really excited and proud to be working with Jennifer Gardner’s new brand “Once Upon A Farm” . They make organic, cold-pressed baby pouch blends & smoothies for kids. The pouches are the perfect healthy & easy snack for Margaret and Rosie has also really come to like their smoothies and apple sauce. You can order from the website directly or on amazon (free prime delivery through Whole Foods as well) The company recently announced that they will be making a donation of $50,000 to Save the Children. As part of my efforts with working with the brand I’m hosting a giveaway on my Instagram feed in which I will choose 1 lucky winner to receive a 2 week set of 16 pouches! Please consider entering by tagging a friend and spreading the word about donating to Save the Children (which will go to meals & education for school age children across the country) If you are so inclined to make a donation as well you can do so: HERE
2. Kids Activities: This week we have definitely been lacking on creativity. That said, Easter is less that two weeks away so I just ordered some Easter themed activities & crafts from Target that we will do together next week! Rosie loves the Egg Dying and I included the items you need up above (don’t forget any spare eggs from the fridge).
3. Love seeing how my city responds to our heroes. I truly believe that New York City is the greatest city in the world. We’ve seen how this city can come together in times of horrific tragedy and rise up. New York is nothing if not resilient. This situation has been no different and I’m so proud of how my city has responded during this time. The Feel Good News of the week has been how New Yorker’s have responded to our brave front line of essential workers. From the 7 pm clap , to the monetary donations from individuals, to the creation of masks by big+ small businesses, to people sending their favorite meals to hospital staff (there are so many ways you can show your support). One of my best friends from childhood is a clinical nurse in the Urgent Care department at Memorial Sloan Kettering so my high school friends and I are going to send her & the urgent care nursing team lunch on Friday to thank them for everything they have done 🙂 If you would also like to send a meal to the MSK staff you can reach out to email@example.com to coordinate deliveries. They recently implemented some rules and guidelines to take note of and each hospital handles these deliveries differently.
4. Quick & Entertaining Watch: Frank & I stumbled across a James Corden special on youtube where he brings on a different actor/actress and they act our their film career together in about 3-5 minutes. It’s really old so you may have already seen it but if not it’s good for a quick and funny laugh. We loved Julia Roberts, Matt Damon , Tom Hanks and more.
SALES FOR MOM
FOR THE LITTLE ONES
5. Weekly Sales: For Mom: Everlane is offering 25% off site wide this week! Not something they normally do and you have until Friday! I love this white tee (currently $13) & these mom jeans (super flattering). Nordstrom is having 40% off for their spring sale (shop for entire fam). Joie is also offering 40% off site-wide with code: JOIEFRIENDS. For the kids: I have Easter outfits on the brain for the girls. If you’re looking for something traditional check out Bella Bliss, (30% off + free shipping with code: BRIGHTEN ) I also love this sailboat sweater for a little boy. If you like more of the smocked bunny’s look my go to is Smocked Auctions. All of their options are budget friendly as is and there’s a sale going on for easter attire + 15% off all smocked items with code: SMOCK15