- Memorial Day WEEKEND: can’t believe summer is quickly approaching. It’s always my favorite time of the year because we spend time out in Montauk with my extended family/cousins/aunts/ uncles. My fingers are still crossed that things will be better by July/August. This weekends plans include a drive out to the north fork to have our first real social distance visit with my nephew + bro & sis in law. The weather is always a bit chilly this weekend so I love a striped long-sleeve top or cozy sweatshirt. If you’re preggers this is hands down my favorite striped top that you can wear after the baby comes as well.
- Brand Spotlight: One of my favorite brands for summer accessories is Hat Attack. They have the best sun-hats and beach totes. I snagged this roll-up visor for our trip to Florida this past winter. I love the black whipstitch edge and am a big fan because you don’t have to worry about it getting dented or ruined in your bag. I also have this raffia tote bag for the beach. It’s on the larger side but is great for the kids stuff when heading to the beach- at the same time it’s also stylish for everyday use during the warmer months. Sharing more of my favorites above and a portion of your purchase will go to FEED AMERICA. Use CODE: HOPE20 for 20% off your spring purchase.
- Gardening time: when the weather was really nice a few weekends ago we decided to rip out some old bushes and weeds in our backyard and plant some pretty flowers as a fun family activity. Frank picked up marigolds, geraniums & pachysandra’s because apparently they are the hardest to kill. lol. We are are no gardening experts by any means but it was a fun activity that kept us outdoors all day. Frank also got Rosie her own little paw patrol themed gloves, shovel set and planter- she loved it! Similar: HERE I wear these white sneaks around the backyard (that I talk about constantly) because they are machine washable.
- Giving Back: so many great ways to give back these days and I’ve been trying to highlight some of my favorite ways on the blog and instagram. If you saw my insta-stories recently a friend from growing up started a charity “Stay Home Hoodie“. 100% of the proceeds go directly to COVID-RELIEF organizations. Alaina started the charity after her mom was sent to the front lines at Winthrop Hospital. Check out the sweatshirts: HERE
- SALE ROUND UP: FOR MOM: SHOPBOP is having a site-wide sale. USE CODE: JUST4U to snag 15% off orders $300+ and 25% off when spending $600 or more. You can find more of my sale picks in this blog post. Club Monaco is also offering 25% off site wide with code: LONGWEEKEND For the KIDS: if you didn’t catch my blog post on the TBBC sale, the pink price sale at one of my favorite sites to shop for children’s clothing is still going on (making their threads available at h&m/gap prices)
5 THINGS I’M LOVING SERIES: