It’s that time of the year…. Holiday Gift Guides are in full swing and lots of them have been circulating for quite some time already! I know it’s technically part of my “blogger duty” but I’m just never going to be someone who decorates or shops for Christmas until after Thanksgiving has passed (it just doesn’t feel right) but now that Black Friday is behind us it’s fair game! For my first gift guide I wanted to round up a small curated GIFT GUIDE for MOM. To be completely honest frank and I don’t usually give each other gifts (we decided after getting married to use that money towards a trip or a show or something that we can do together just us) So when rounding up this gift guide I wanted to share 7 really special gifts for mom from mom-backed brands that I love & adore. I put a ton of time and thoughtfulness into this gift-guide and I hope you enjoy! A lot of these gifts would also be great for your own mom, a mother-in-law, your wife or yourself!
- Haverhill Birthstone Necklace: for the sentimental and/or first-time mom. I don’t usually wear a ton of jewelry besides certain traditional pieces that I wear everyday: (A gold and diamond cross that my dad gave me when I was younger , my engagement/wedding rings from frank and a gold watch that was my late grandmothers) So when Haverhill reached out to me to collaborate and possibly design my own necklace from their birthstone collection I was really excited to add another special piece to my intimate roundup. Their jewelry (specifically the birthstone collection) is not only beautiful but has sentimental value which is super important to me. If I’m going to be wearing any jewelry it’s only because I truly love it and know i’ll be wearing it everyday. I ended up selecting this gold chain with 4 birthstones: (my own, Frank’s, Rosie’s & Margaret’s) and I know that every time I wear this necklace it will remind me of my family. I think this would be such a special gift for the first-time mom as well as grandma. p.s. *Haverhill is offering an exclusive promo code for the LBMF community. USE CODE: LBMF15 for 15% off your purchase*
- Dudley Stephens Fleece: For the on-the-go mom. Yes the fleeces are worth the price and the hype (if you’ve been on the fence about purchasing). The sister duo have really taken comfort fashion to the next level. I wear one of their fleeces not just once or twice a week but but multiple times. They can be dressed up and down and there are SO many styles and colors to choose from. My ultimate fan favorite is the park sloap turtleneck cut and I love this new camel color for winter. There’s something for the kids as well, Rosie has both the turtleneck and crew neck styles
- Chappy Wrap Blanket: for the mom who likes to get cozy. These blankets are seriously amazing! My husband even commented on the quality and how much he loves them (which definitely means something to me) -it’s a sturdy feeling blanket that is also soft… plus it’s machine washable so we’ve used it outside with the kids countless times as well as curling up on the couch! The blankets also come in the most beautiful & fun patterns. My favorites for winter time: this neutral geometric style & this festive tartan blanket (which we used in our Christmas cards last year) They also recently launched a kids line and make the cutest mini & stroller blankets. *10% off + free shipping with code: HOLIDAY10*
- Hat Attack Scarf & Gloves: A great gift for the mother-in-law or grandma in your life. You can’t go wrong with a beautiful scarf & cashmere gloves that never go out of style. I’m currently loving this leopard print scarf & these texting gloves. Also they have a great Black Friday sale going on (25% off with code: BLACKFRI)
- Weezie Custom Towels: for the entertaining “hostess” mom. I’m obsessed with these towels. The price point is great for quality & custom towels. I love that you can customize everything from the color, to the piping, monogram, signet etc. These are hands down the softest towels and they look very high end. The robe and or bath towels would make a great personalized gift.
- Monogram Mary Cocktail Napkins: For your mom-friend. I had monogrammed cocktail napkins & guest-towels created by my friend Brooke from (Monogram Mary) as part of a wedding gift for one of my best friends. I wanted to give her something personal that would remind her of her beautiful wedding in Italy. I took the monogram from her Wedding Invitation and sent it straight to Brooke who was able to perfectly replicate their wedding crest. Email her directly to create any one of a kind gift . To see the finished product check out this blog post.
- Sail to Sable Clothing: for yourself! This mom backed brand created a clothing line that would make any mom feel confident and put together. I’m obsessed with this SKI SWEATER (both me and Rosie got matching styles: kids here) We’re hoping to take Rosie skiing for the first time this year! Looking for a holiday dress look no further: Here *30% off when shopping Black Friday favorite. Use Code:BF2019*