Early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially live… and it probably comes at no surprise but I’m far more interested in the baby/kids gear & clothing this year then I am in items for myself. That’s not to say there aren’t some great deals going on for MOM and you can check out some of my initial picks: HERE but I’ll definitely be snagging some big ticket baby/kids items that are normally so expensive and rarely go on sale… like the sought after travel stroller or this highly recommended carseat or a grow with your child highchair . Surprisingly not to much baby gear is included thus far in the sale but there are lots of cute baby & kids clothes. Find more of my favorites and what I’ll be purchasing below!
GADGETS & GEAR STANDOUT PICKS
- This stroller for travel (it fits in overhead compartments on planes) and city life and its not a bad price tag or if you are looking for a jogging stroller: HERE
- Carseat: HERE & HERE
- Diaper bag backpack: HERE
- We are using the Halo Bassinet with Margaret and I’m a big fan so we have also been using the Halo Swaddle with it and I’ll be stocking up on a few more.
- When it comes to baby/kids clothing my favorite baby/kids brand is Tucker & Tate. So many cutes finds like: this & this
- A Patagonia vest or fleece is also FALL STAPLE in the Hurley household and I’m looking to snag Margaret’s first: HERE. Boy option: here
- I love this shoe brand for kids. Rosie has these adorable Jelly’s and they are Velcro so its easy and quick for her to put on and off.