Spring has officially SPRUNG and I’ve started my browsing for lighter & brighter layers. Below, I’m sharing 5 Trends that I’m eyeing for spring (and yes half of the things I probably won’t be able to wear because of the baby bump) but that doesn’t mean I can’t window shop 🙂 *Scroll down for the full boutique*
5 THINGS I’M EYEING FOR SPRING
- ANYTHING REBECCA TAYLOR: Whenever I think Spring clothing I think of Rebecca Taylor. I just love all of their feminine floral jumpsuits, tops & dresses. They are currently having a major F&F Sale right now. *Take 25% off your entire purchase with CODE: FAVORITES25. Stand out Picks: this floral smocked top, this white eyelet dress & thi floral jumpsuit,
- BACKLESS MULES: It’s time to ditch the booties and bring out the mules. I have my eye on this natural pair and this slingback pair. If you’re looking for a STYLE STEAL check out this blush pair for $19. I bought them last year!
- PAPER BAG DENIM: If I wasn’t pregnant I would be all over this 70s style denim. Love!
- FLOWY SKIRTS: I’m currently loving all of the flowy and ankle length skirts that I’m seeing for spring and lots of them are bump friendly like this tiered style which is currently 30% off at checkout. Also loving this maxi skirt.
- TUNIC STYLE SHIRTS: Will be living in all of the tunic style tops from here on out! This white eyelet top was currently restocked & I’m also loving this style as well.
- *STYLE STEALS* HERE , HERE & HERE