The 4th of July has always been my favorite holiday (aside from Christmas of course). Montauk, Family, Fireworks, Beach, Kors Light, Summer, Stripes… anything else I’m missing?? But really I mean what could be better? I’ve been celebrating every 4th out in Montauk since I myself was a baby girl (we even made it out when Rosie was just 10 days old) this time around I’m not quite up for the trip just yet so we will be having a low key weekend) celebrating at home as a new family of four. Whether you’re staying local or have some fun travel plans wishing you all a very happy independence day!
Below, I’m rounding up some of my favorite 4th inspired attire. Scroll down for the full boutique and stay tuned for a holiday SALE round up later this week!
STAND OUT PICKS
- Love this striped pocket sweater (Currently 25% off with CODE: FIREWORK)
- A pair of denim shorts / a denim jacket is a must for the 4th weekend
- my go-to wide brim sun hat for $44 & this festive beach-bag
- Any of these pretty red, white or blue dresses: HERE, HERE or HERE
- obsessed with this striped tee
- this white eyelet cover up for the beach (40$ off)