SHOP THE POST
I’ve rounded up my TOP 10 BIRTHDAY GIFTS FOR a TODDLER! I’ve been receveing a lot of questions about birthday party gifts for the little ones ever since I posted Rosie’s 1st birthday RECAP so I thought I would round-up my top 10 picks on the BLOG today.
You can find Rosie’s 1st birthday celebration which includes Birthday Party & Decor Finds: HERE ! To commemorate our babe’s 1st trip around the sun we didn’t want the focus to be on a big “party” but rather just spending the day together as a family. Frank & I’s wedding anniversary & Rosie’s bday happen to fall 2 days apart so we decided to combine the two & spend a low key weekend out in Montauk just us 3. Check out some footage: HERE ? We did the 2nd bday this past June in a similar fashion + a small Moana themed gathering in Central Park 🙂 more to come + Rosie’s birthday dress is on SALE: HERE
*SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE FULL GIFT BOUTIQUE*
TOP 10 Toddler Gifts (Ages 1-3)
- Monogrammed Rocker: Rocker’s are not just an adorable addition to the nursery but you’re little one will love riding & playing with them as well (just take a look at the images above) Rosie loves her little lamby: HERE and I also love the cute little elephant: HERE. (Also a great shower gift)
- My First Anywhere Chair with Monogram. Rosie received this as a gift from her GG on her 1st bday. She is also super protective of it & does not let anyone go near her “Rosie chair” A definite must have for a 1 year old. I also like this grey option.
- My Very Own Name Book: An adorable budget friendly gift that help’s teach little kids their full-names! Rosie love’s reading this Rosemarie Loraine Hurley book. You can also customize for different seasons, holidays & more. Read more about it: HERE
- Stroller & Baby: Another fun play gift. Rosie loves pretending she is taking her baby out for a walk with her play stroller. She even grabs a purse and tells me she’s off to work! We bring this small one to the playground as well and it fits nicely under the carriage.
- Play Kitchen Set: Both toddler boys & girls will love this gift. I love this particular option because it’s a quality set for only $150. Pottery Barn has a lot of great options but at a steeper price tag. My favorites: HERE & HERE. For a budget friendly option that is also easily moveable from room to room: HERE
- Play Car: Another first birthday gift favorite of Rosie’s. She received this toy version from an auntie & it’s perfect for your tots first ride in style.
- Trucks & Trains / My 1st DollHouse: I wanted to get Rosie this exact version by Melissa & Doug for her 2nd birthday but most of the more elaborate designs are for ages 3 & up so I decided against it. Another contender: HERE She ended up receiving this My First Dollhouse for her 2nd birthday & it’s the perfect first dollhouse for her age! For a little boy: check out this building blocks & wooden train set and this truck & car set with this parking garage.
- Scooter & Helmet: (2-3 year olds) This micro-mini scooter was Rosie’s Big gift for her 2nd birthday. She had seen all the other kids at the playground with one and had been trying to ride on theirs for months. She was super excited when she got her very own on her bday! Check out this scooter & this helmet for a little boy.
- 12 Months Picture Frame & Milestone Book: Rosie’s GG got her this Monogrammed Silver Leaf frame to capture a photo of each of Rosie’s 12 months. Looks great in the nursery. Milestone book: I absolutely adore this Giraffe Covered Book where you can document the first year milestones 🙂 Other cute options: HERE, HERE.
- Play Desk & Chairs: Another must have for older kids. Rosie has snacks at her desk, colors does crafts & more. This pint-sized version is perfect for the little ones and doesn’t take up to much space!
- *BONUS* When in doubt, *Anything Melissa & Doug* They have the best crafts and toys. Does anyone else’s toddler love to swiffer and clean? Rosie’s grandma got her this Sweep & Mop Broom Set and she loves it! Other toys she loves: this table-top art-easel & this sound puzzle!
SHOP THE FULL BIRTHDAY BOUTIQUE BELOW!